As a prerequisite to selling real estate, a person must be licensed by the state in which they work, either as an agent/salesperson or as a broker. Before a license is issued, minimum standards for education, examinations and experience, which are determined on a state by state basis, must be met. After receiving a real estate license, most agents go on to join their local board or association of REALTORS® and the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®, the world’s largest professional trade association. They can then call themselves REALTORS® in Oak Park Sacramento, CA.
How to Choose the Best Filipino REALTOR® in Oak Park Sacramento, CA?
Using an Agent and the Obligations that are Owed to You
An agent is bound by certain legal obligations. Traditionally, these common-law obligations are to: Put the client’s interests above anyone else’s; Keep the client’s information confidential; Obey the client’s lawful instructions; Report to the client anything that would be useful; and Account to the client for any money involved.
It is easy to get a List of Sacramento Filipino Realtors by searching online. A simple search with the keyword, “Filipino Realtors in Oak Park Sacramento, CA” will produce multiple results giving you a list of Brokers, Realtors, and Real Estate Agents.
A Filipino speaking REALTOR® in Oak Park Sacramento, CA is held to an even higher standard of conduct under the NAR’s Code of Ethics. In recent years, state laws have been passed setting up various duties for different types of agents. As you start working with a REALTOR®, ask for a clear explanation of your state’s current regulations, so that you will know where you stand on these important matters.
How to Evaluate an Agent
In making your decision to work with an agent, there are certain questions you should ask when evaluating a potential Sacramento agent. The first question you should ask is whether the agent is a REALTOR®.
As a consumer, you end up registering on various real estate search sites and getting tons of emails and reports . You may find yourself asking, how can I know which Realtor to work with and help me navigate through the home buying process in [post-name]? The following are some tips we suggest:
- You want to see a house when you want to see houses. Agents who are solo may say to you, “I’m not available. How about next week?” Find a Realtor that will be available to accommodate your schedule with reasonable notice.
- Local Market Knowledge. During your first conversation with the agent, ask questions about neighborhoods, schools, trains and other commuting info, specifics that you are interested in knowing about. You’ll know in 2 seconds whether the agent you are speaking with is the local market expert and can help you with all of your options.
- What are you looking for in a Realtor? Find Realtors who will be your advocates. Their job is to help you get what you want. Real estate agents are your consultants, your strategists, and your advisors. They should tell you the truth and will always provide you with enough information so that you can make an informed decision about your home purchase.
- More Tips. Ask the Realtor you are interviewing how proactive they will be in finding you a home. For example, find out if they have a marketing staff that has the resources to find homes for buyers before they hit the market. See if they take a pro-active approach instead of just waiting for new listings to appear in the MLS.
You need to trust that a Filipino Realtor in Oak Park Sacramento, CA who will do everything possible to get the word out and fight for your best interests. Good work experience, a web presence, and a great network should be standard. With sites such as Zillow.com where you can easily find properties for sale and check out their estimated values and the agent’s own network, it’s easier than ever before to sell your property. The listing agent’s main responsibility is to get the word out and show the house.
Why Should You Use A Realtor In California?
Selling home right now can be done by anyone. Support with much information that can be found through the Internet, one person can sell his or her home either by a real estate agents or selling the home by himself or herself. The high technology that you can find anywhere can be a tool for you to sell your home fast and at a reasonable price, etc. But, whether you want to buy with agents or by yourself, you need some guides in selling home. There are steps in selling your home. Those guides really help you. Never under estimate them because they have lots of impact in your selling home performance. These are some quick guidance to sell your home: 1. Preparation; show the very best condition of your home Here is the first step to sell your home. Make a best first impression to your buyers so that they are attracted to buy your home. Get rid of dirt and rubbish, remove all clutter, repairs all flaws of your home, get rid of unused furniture to make it looks spacious 2. Pricing your home effectively A home that is priced right and reasonable will sell in a short time. You can use a third party service to give suggestion about your home’s value and the furniture in it. Don’t price too low that it will cost you more money, yet never also set high price that the you will loose your potential buyers 3. When To Sell You also have to know the right time to sell your home. You surely want to sell your home in a good economic condition and strong demand for houses, which tend to be stronger in June and July. If you sell your home at the right time and a good preparation, you will get the highest price of your home than your prediction 4. A Bit About The Costs Involved You should also involved any costs that you have spent in selling your home, whether it is attorney costs, closing costs, advertisements costs, etc 5. Selling Privately Selling home by yourself is not as easy as it seems but it is worthy to do because you can save about 2-6% of your selling price. Selling home privately is sure going to take much time and efforts for you to sell it. 6. Selling At Auction Selling at an auction can also be an option. But it is not a suggested option because it will cost you more money and also it is a volatile way in selling your home 7. Get a real estate lawyer You can make the flow of documents so easy and having a professional advice by getting a real estate lawyer in your selling process 8. Marketing your home There are many ways to market your home: · Writing your sell ad · Home Photos: a picture can describe a thousand word · Lawn signs · Open houses · Home Brochures/Information sheets · The MLS (Multiple Listing Service) provided by the agents · You are your home's best salesman 9. Negotiating an offer on your home 10. Home inspections 11. Closing These guides will help you to sell your home. Never hesitate to ask for professional advices if you meet some problems while you are in the middle of selling process. Good luck and have a nice day J
What Your California Realtor Should Be Doing to Sell Your Home
With over 2 million real estate agents according to the National Association of Realtors (NAR), becoming a successful real estate agent takes more than just a license and a knowledge of current laws and regulations.The first year drop out range estimated to be from 40% to 80% demonstrates that many real estate agents are not as successful as they could be and research suggests that 90% give up after 3 years. The following 7 tips may help you avoid becoming one of these statistics.
- First and Foremost YOU are a business. Real estate agents work for a broker, but are independent, commissioned sales people. This means that you are a small business and must run your practice as a business. Again, remember you are a small business owner.
- Embrace a Planning Attitude. If you don't have a plan, then you are on some else's plan - usually the successful real estate agent's. During the last 10 years, what I have learned as a performance improvement consultant or coach is that most people place more value in planning a trip to the grocery store or a vacation than planning their lives either professionally or personally.
- Research Your Market Plan. Since you, as the real estate agent, are responsible for your own expenses, do your research specific to your marketing plan within your strategic plan. Time spent in constructing your marketing plan is definitely well spent. NOTE: Remember a business plan usually is data driven, while a strategic plan identifies who does what by when.
- Establish Sales Goals. Using your strategic action plan, establish sales goals. If you are new to this industry, it may take 6 months before the first sale. HINT: Use the W.H.Y. S.M.A.R.T. criteria for goal setting.
- Create a Financial Budget. Budgeting is critical given the up and down of this volatile market place. Your financial budget should plan for your marketing costs, any additional costs such as education and your forecasted income.
- Make Managing Yourself a Priority. Building a business is not easy. You must learn how to manage yourself especially in the area of time management, ongoing real estate business training coaching continuing education units, and personal life balance. Real estate is said to be a 24/7 business much like any small business. However, it is important not to lose sight of your personal life including family, friends, physical health, etc.
- Find a Mentor or a Real Estate Coach. Going it alone is not easy. Take the time to find a mentor who can help you steer through some of the known obstacles and help you during the "peaks and valleys." If you have the resources, you may wish to hire a real estate coach or an executive coach who specializes in small business help and sales.
Being an incredible sales person and entering the real estate market does not guarantee similar sales success. However, these 7 tips may help you avoid many of the pitfalls by not being one of the four real estate agents who quit within one year or one of the nine who give up after 3 years.